-
March 15th, 2002, 12:30 PM
#1
Inactive Member
For those who are interested...we have finally got a CD being sorted out. We have recorded most of the instruments, we have just got some finishing touches to add and then make a go of the vocals.
HOPEFULLY, we might have a few copies for the All Dayer at Park Lane (01.04.2002). We might not have the covers printed, so itll look shite but itll be cheap so dont complain
I reckon its gonna be a 6 track type-affair, ? TBA. Also, to go ahead with our new 'look' we are working on a brand new website, so keep checking the old one for news.
I reckon its gonna be pretty smart, for those who have heard us live you will be able to pick out a lot more in the CD cos its really clear and fresh sounding.
FOR THE RECORD: Sweed was a good boy and got all the tracks down in one take the little trooper.
SO, we need gigs to follow this up with. If anyone wants to offer us a gig itd be cool, especially if we can arrange an out of town one in the very near future.
Anyway, cheers for reading.
Love
Gareth 43% Burns
------------------
Last Weeks Minutes From The Meeting Of The Secret Society Of Your Friends Who Actually Hate You - dRoWnInGmAn H.a.T.e.S y.O.u
-
March 15th, 2002, 01:33 PM
#2
Hostboard Member
Copys will be avaible for the all dayer
------------------
"Arrives late, does little work, lazy, no interest, i have had a word before, even asked to speak in private at end, but left anyway (will not pass exam, no hope)" from my IT teacher...
-
March 15th, 2002, 02:02 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Deftones do all their intruments at the same time and the singing. God your so last week. 
------------------
www.gyscene.co.uk
-
March 15th, 2002, 02:08 PM
#4
Inactive Member
just to let you know that you are reportedly form yorkshire on the fracture forum hahahahaha. Also ohhh playing the redhouse Tis very cool there. I like it anyway any place thats BYOB is good in my books 
------------------
-
March 15th, 2002, 02:50 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Sweed's the main factor regards why L2Y are still good
------------------
This is the worst trip I've ever been on
-
March 15th, 2002, 09:19 PM
#6
Inactive Member
i prefered your gay image
------------------
[email protected] i need more friends
-
March 15th, 2002, 09:45 PM
#7
Inactive Member
If you want gig's out of town just check the fracture forum for when bands are wanted and ring/email people/places/collectives/bands.
------------------
Close your eyes, I'll watch over you, just tell me what you want me to do. Close your eyes, just remember to breathe.
-
March 16th, 2002, 04:26 AM
#8
Inactive Member
I know we're last week. But when are you? I can't actually remember who you are?
The CD will be ?17.95 and available in all Virgin, Woolworths and Andys.
It's called Washing Up Is A Woman's Job. Emo or what?!
------------------
Take a chance as we open up our minds to things that never exist. Holy is the word that I use to clench my fists. You will never see what has gone wrong.
-
March 16th, 2002, 03:51 PM
#9
Inactive Member
and let sweed do everytrhing, then you know it will be organised
------------------
~mY cApS lOcK iS sTuCk~
-
March 17th, 2002, 01:00 PM
#10
Inactive Member
Recording is complete apart from the 8min 30secs opus. The vox need doing on that one.
The sreamin sounds well harsh and the backing vox sound ace too.
I screamed so hard I vomitted after the last song. I was very proud.
Nat - All the gigs we've been offered through Fracture have turned out to be a sack of shit...so we're using other methods now.
News of a good gig coming up in GY very soon.
------------------
Take a chance as we open up our minds to things that never exist. Holy is the word that I use to clench my fists. You will never see what has gone wrong.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks